1. What is a clicker, and what does it have to do with improving and aiding education? “…a communication path BACK to the educator.”
2. The digital native, verses the digital immigrant.
3. How will clicker technology adapt and be compatible with smart phone and tablet devices?
4. “Giving a voice to those students who may have felt out of the class mainstream. This technology is a leveler…”
5. How does this technology result in cost savings, and what about security concerns?
7. What impacts are Turning Technologies, and technology in general, having on special needs education, and response to intervention…
8. “Technology doesn’t fix education, but it enables us to implement best practices, and ease pain.”
9. “We want to be sure student WANT to be in an educational setting, and to want to keep learning the rest of their life.”
If you enjoyed this and other broadcasts, please subscribe to the SIVAD Radio Show on iTunes here. A positive customer rating would be much appreciated as well.
Also, you can join our SIVAD mailing list by clicking here.Comments (0)
No comments yet.
Shining a Light on Today's Innovators and Entrepreneurs in Business, Technology, and Government.
Subscribe to the show through iTunes!
Suzanne Leveille from OpenNotes: Improving the communication between doctor and patient!
A pleasure to welcome Suzanne Leveille to the program today. Suzanne is a professor of nursing at The University of Massachusetts-Boston, and the research director for OpenNotes. OpenNotes is an initiative that invites patients to review their visit notes written by their doctors, nurses, or other clinicians. As a patient, you have the right to [...] (read more)
© 2013 SIVAD, All Rights Reserved