We gathered to talk about the role that new and better health technologies should be playing in improving patient care.
SHOW NOTES + HIGHLIGHTS:
1. The innovation, and future of digital health technologies.
2. Covering the digital health space for over ten years, Neil shares what has changed in that time period… A faster rate of adoption is a significant change…
3. Quality patient care…is it still a priority with all of the technological changes?
4. “Does having health insurance ensure that you will receive good patient care?”
5. Is the focus on health IT to improve patient care? Or to ease the payment and insurance process?
6. The impact of health care reform on technology and its role in patient care.
7. Do all the players really understand the economics of health care? Are VCs just looking to profit from a multi-trillion dollar industry?
8. You can find Neil’s blog at Meaningful HIT News.
If you enjoyed this and other broadcasts, please subscribe to the SIVAD Radio Show on iTunes here. A positive customer rating would be much appreciated as well.
Also, you can join our SIVAD mailing list by clicking here.Comments (1)
Shining a Light on Today's Innovators and Entrepreneurs in Business, Technology, and Government.
Subscribe to the show through iTunes!
Suzanne Leveille from OpenNotes: Improving the communication between doctor and patient!
A pleasure to welcome Suzanne Leveille to the program today. Suzanne is a professor of nursing at The University of Massachusetts-Boston, and the research director for OpenNotes. OpenNotes is an initiative that invites patients to review their visit notes written by their doctors, nurses, or other clinicians. As a patient, you have the right to [...] (read more)
© 2013 SIVAD, All Rights Reserved