We gathered to talk about the role that new and better health technologies should be playing in improving patient care.
SHOW NOTES + HIGHLIGHTS:
1. The innovation, and future of digital health technologies.
2. Covering the digital health space for over ten years, Neil shares what has changed in that time period… A faster rate of adoption is a significant change…
3. Quality patient care…is it still a priority with all of the technological changes?
4. “Does having health insurance ensure that you will receive good patient care?”
5. Is the focus on health IT to improve patient care? Or to ease the payment and insurance process?
6. The impact of health care reform on technology and its role in patient care.
7. Do all the players really understand the economics of health care? Are VCs just looking to profit from a multi-trillion dollar industry?
8. You can find Neil’s blog at Meaningful HIT News.
If you enjoyed this and other broadcasts, please subscribe to the SIVAD Radio Show on iTunes here. A positive customer rating would be much appreciated as well.
Also, you can join our SIVAD mailing list by clicking here.Comments (1)
Shining a Light on Today's Innovators and Entrepreneurs in Business, Technology, and Government.
Subscribe to the show through iTunes!
Beginning the Journey Down the Records Management Road
Fear of the unknown stifles so many of us from being more productive in everything we do. I get this. Especially in business and today’s budget crisis environment, no one wants to be that person who makes the wrong decision that affects people’s jobs or the company’s money. Many would rather put up with what […] (read more)
© 2014 SIVAD, All Rights Reserved